The Bodypaint Class – Intro. to Koi Fish
An Unforgettable and Inspiring Creative Experience for Adults of All Art Levels!
This is a hands-on body painting intro class at our studio location in the artistic Williamsburg, NYC. A fun and playful night where friends and couples can learn to paint a model in a relaxed and creatively inspired studio setting, while sipping your favorite wine (BYOB)!
This class is designed for beginners so no experience or knowledge of body painting is required! The focus of this class is to experiment with body painting as a new medium for self expression. We will cover all the basic things to get you started doing body painting. The instructor will start the class with some basic instruction and demo. Then the students will work together to paint a beautiful koi fish design on the model or on a model partner or friend who you have purchased tickets with.
You don’t need to bring any thing to the class besides your favorite beverage (we recommend your favorite wine or beer)! Other than that, we will provide all the supplies you will need to create your masterpiece.
What you’ll learn in this class
- What body painting supplies professionals use and where to buy them
- How to work with a body painting model
- How to work with other painters
- Structured way of breaking down a complex design
- Time management to balance details vs coverage
- all supplies
- studio space
- 2 hours of private hands-on class
- Private class : $399 (contact us to schedule)
- Class type: group class (max 20 students)
- Length: 2 hours.
- What to bring: Nothing. We will provide all the materials for the class and the model, so you just need to show up
Design you’ll paintIn this class, we will be learning to paint one of our most popular body paintings – a koi fish inspired by a Japanese tattoo.
We will introduce more designs in the future.
Reserve your spots